Dear Friends,
I would like to announce significant upgrades to my website, thomas-martin.org. First and foremost, I have added a sampling of new work from the later half of 2006. I have also added a short summary of my work prior to 2006. Additionally, I have added expanded links to my work as well as relevant sites throughout the web. You'll notice I also now have a blog, where you'll find news updates, show recommendations and other brief thoughts, as well as my myspace page where I can stay in contact with my legions of fans. Follow the link and make me your friend. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Thomas
I would like to announce significant upgrades to my website, thomas-martin.org. First and foremost, I have added a sampling of new work from the later half of 2006. I have also added a short summary of my work prior to 2006. Additionally, I have added expanded links to my work as well as relevant sites throughout the web. You'll notice I also now have a blog, where you'll find news updates, show recommendations and other brief thoughts, as well as my myspace page where I can stay in contact with my legions of fans. Follow the link and make me your friend. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Thomas


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home