Updates and comments
Update 1.) Maybe big changes aren't coming to my site like I said. I'll do my best but I haven't even started yet.
Update 2.) I'll be participating in an alumni show at PPOW Gallery Aug. 27 - Sept 1. The opening is Aug 30 6-8 pm. Not a long run, but it should be good.
Comment 1.) In lieu of having anything else to say, I have decided to list the music I have listened to today as there has been much of it:
1. A live show by The Swell Season from All Songs Considered
2. Andre 3000's contributions to the Idlewild Soundtrack
3. Aphex Twin - Drukqs
4. The Arcade Fire - a cover of They Don't Love You Like I Love You
5. Portions of The Clash - Combat Rock
6. Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll
7. The Cure - Disintegration
8. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
9. A 2001 live show by Neutral Milk Hotel
10. Various songs by Sixpence None the Richer
11. Matisyahu - Live at Stubbs
Update 1.) Maybe big changes aren't coming to my site like I said. I'll do my best but I haven't even started yet.
Update 2.) I'll be participating in an alumni show at PPOW Gallery Aug. 27 - Sept 1. The opening is Aug 30 6-8 pm. Not a long run, but it should be good.
Comment 1.) In lieu of having anything else to say, I have decided to list the music I have listened to today as there has been much of it:
1. A live show by The Swell Season from All Songs Considered
2. Andre 3000's contributions to the Idlewild Soundtrack
3. Aphex Twin - Drukqs
4. The Arcade Fire - a cover of They Don't Love You Like I Love You
5. Portions of The Clash - Combat Rock
6. Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll
7. The Cure - Disintegration
8. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
9. A 2001 live show by Neutral Milk Hotel
10. Various songs by Sixpence None the Richer
11. Matisyahu - Live at Stubbs
Labels: galleries, my work, openings, shows, thoughts, updates, website


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home